Important numbers and addresses you may need if you want to get in touch with Card Services.
Call 0800 915 2205.
Calls to this number are free from most landlines, but some mobile providers may charge you to call this number. Opening hours Monday to Sunday 8am to 9pm. The main account holder must activate the card before it can be used. Calls may be recorded and monitored for training and security purposes and to help us manage your account.
Lost or Stolen?
For lost or stolen cards or suspected fraudulent transactions, please call one of the following numbers:
From the UK call us on: 0333 220 2531*.
Outside the UK call us on: +44 (0)208 181 0000*.
To speak to customer services, please call us on: 0333 220 2518*.
When making payments please always quote your account number, this is the 16 digit number found on the top right hand corner of your statement. You do not need to contact us to confirm receipt of payments.
You can pay your account using any of the following methods:
- By Direct Debit - You can set up a Direct Debit to pay the minimum payment, the full balance or a fixed amount (which must be more than the minimum payment) on your card automatically every month. You can set up a Direct Debit using Online Account Manager under 'Manage Payments'. Alternatively you can call us on: 0333 220 2518*.
- By Internet or Telephone Banking - You'll need to provide your bank with our sort code 09-01-09 and our account number 01000007.
- By Telephone - Call us on 0333 220 2518* to pay using a debit card.
- By Post - Please send your payment at least seven working days before the payment due date. Please do not send post-dated cheques or cash. Please ensure the cheque is made payable to NewDay Ltd, with your 16 digit account number included on the first line and send to NewDay Ltd, PO Box 218, Rotherham, S98 1NS.
- At any bank - Please make your payment by cheque or cash at least five working days before the payment due date by using the Bank Giro Credit slip attached to your statement – your bank may charge a fee for this service. Please ensure the cheque is made payable to the NewDay Ltd, with your 16 digit account number included on the first line.
* Calls will be charged at a standard national rate. Call costs from mobile companies and operators may vary so please check before calling. Calls may be recorded and monitored for training and security purposes and to help us manage your account.
If you have a complaint, please write to:
PO BOX 700,
If we do not resolve your complaint internally to your satisfaction, you can refer it to: The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR. Telephone 0300 123 9 123. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
You may find it helpful, before you are entitled to go the Financial Ombudsman Service, to make use of the Finance and Leasing Association’s conciliation scheme to resolve your complaint. You can write to The Complaints Manager, Finance and Leasing Association, Imperial House, 15-19 Kingsway, London WC2B 6UN. Fax: 020 7420 9600. Email: email@example.com.
If you applied for your Card online, you can also contact the Financial Ombudsman Service via an Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform that has been created by the European Commission.
The ODR platform will forward your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. For more information about ODR please visit the European Commission website.